Tuesday, May 14, 2013 - 12:30
ARTHEMIS is offering a doctoral bursary worth $6000 for the academic year 2012-2013.
Candidates must submit their application at the latest by October 20 at 5:00pm
The successful applicant will submit their research project at the latest in July 2013 and will present their work in the ARTHEMIS Work in Progress Lecture Series during the Fall term of 2013.
Applications must include:
• A CV, including graduate courses taken; publications and conference presentations; fellowships and awards; pertinent experience (professional, research, etc.)
• A photocopy of all university transcripts (non official is fine)
• A description of the projected research (2 pages maximum, single spaced. Includes a deadline as well as a description of the object of the research, its aims, its methodology and explains how it connects to the ARTHEMIS project)
Are admissible Ph.D. students:
• whose supervisor is a regular member of ARTHEMIS
• who are registered full-time in a Ph.D. program for 2012-2013
General Selection Criteria
• Quality of academic record
• Proposed research project
Applications must be sent to Eric Prince, ARTHEMIS research Coordinator by Oct. 20 2012 at 5:00pm. (email@example.com)